Ways to Help
Ensuring a safe and healthy environment for those who live and work here is our greatest priority. Our team is working around the clock, extending unwavering care and compassion to our residents to help reduce the anxiety, frustration and loneliness caused by the virus. We are grateful for the sacred gift every member of our team shares each day with our residents.
We are also grateful to those who have expressed a desire to assist our residents and caregivers during this crisis. Perhaps now more than ever, Helen Keller’s words ring especially true:
“Alone, we can do so little; together, we can do so much.”
If you wish to make a difference in the face of this adversity, we have never needed your help more. There are two ways you can help.
COVID-19 Response Fund
Gifts to this fund will be used to address immediate and yet-unknown needs associated with our response to this pandemic, such as:
- helping residents minimize feelings of loneliness and isolation by providing iPads to allow them to connect to family and friends through video chat
- purchasing Blu-ray devices, streaming services, audiobook subscriptions and related technology to help provide residents with alternatives to group activities
- securing our ability to add staff to care for our residents and facility
- assisting employees who may need a helping hand with basic needs to enable them to continue to care for our residents
- purchasing critical supplies and safety materials
Donations of personal protective equipment (PPE) will help ensure we have enough inventory for the duration of the COVID-19 outbreak. Learn More>
Contact Susan Oldrid, Executive Director of Philanthropy at email@example.com if you wish to donate PPE.